My Destination Once Interstate Travel Is Allowed 💕

Hello guys,welcome to my blog again😄.Enjoy your reading🌹

     On 11 October,our Prime Minister informed that interstate travel is allowed.However,personally,my parents were still adamant not to travel to other states because they worried about the risk of my younger siblings.Even so,this does not sadden me.In fact,my family and I still done interesting and healthy activities.

    Last weekend,my family and I went to the famous Dr Seenivasagam Recreation Park in Ipoh.This place has been my habit since chillhood.However,it became more interesting when many additions were built.

    There,we cycled for two days in the evening for 1 hour a day.The atmosphere there was lively because the situation was not so crowded,it was mediocre and calm.The activities that I saw there among them were football matches,balloon bubbles have decorated the air,food and beverage stalls sales were full of customers and more.

    The SOP carried out there was good.As in the stalls,there were guards who always observe the distance of the customers and in the park,the boards provided so that the SOP is took care perfectly.

     Cycling was really fun because the park provided the road trails just like any one the road such as petronas,traffic lights and stop rooms.This activity can train us as teenagers to obey instructions while driving later.

      For me,the interstate permission from Prime Minister is good if the individual takes the appropriate steps.But,due to the increasing number of cases every day,it is best that we remain in our respective states to prevent the spread of this epidemic.

Lastly,I want to show you my family's memories pictute in the park,hope you like my blog🌻💕





   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Memorable Experience 💞

My Experience Of Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine💉

thoyyibah's story🌹