My Experience Of Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine💉

Hello everyone,welcome back to my blog💐💐As stated in the title,I will tell you about my experience vaccination.

     To be honest,on the day we were informed to undergo the vaccine,I was scared because of a bit of a phobia with needles.The vibration due to the horror crept into my soul.

     One the day of the vaccination,when my family and I had lunch,I told them that I did not
want to be pricked.Then,the advised me and said the needle does not hurt,we just have to he stronh.This vaccine is important as our efforts to prevent this dangerous disease.

     The evening arrived and we left for the Stadium Indera Mulia,it was rained heavily with strong winds.My mother accompanied me while my father and siblings were just waiting in the car.

      Among the meaningful experiences was that I was able to meet friends even for a moment with just a greeting and smile.Then,I learnt to be independent when I had to go into the vaccination room by myself.

      I was a little nervous while waiting for my turn,but I was thankful that I was stabbed by a Chinese female doctor.She was a kind and soft spoken.l really don't believe the being stabbed does not hurt.I did not feel anything at the time.

     When I finished,I went out to meet my mother outside.I hugged and thanked to her for treating me.I just found out that even the smallest thing like a vaccine,it takes a very difficult process and my mother overcame it.She also bought us a bubblebee as reward.

      Unfortunately,that night until now,I faced side effects after the vaccine that my body felt weak and lethargic.I also had to eat using my left hand due to pain in right hand.

      For me,this is a bit of a challenge but I am confident that I can overcome it.I also feel more motivated for the second dose vaccination later.

In closing,I learnt that all dreams can come true when we have the courage.That's all from me.I hope you all will enjoy my story.

                 💞Thanks for reading💞

   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Memorable Experience 💞

thoyyibah's story🌹