The Most Unforgettable Moment🌻







Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. Since I have not written a blog for a long time, yes now I'm back with an interesting title as mentioned above. So guys let get started💕

    On the 12th of February it was the day I was waiting for, which was my 17th birthday and also my lovely hero's birthday on 8th of this February. At first when I at school in January, I was really worried if I could not celebrate it at home because at that time the holiday on Chinese New Year was still in the discussion of teachers.But I am so thankful that my dream came true this year as well.

     That morning, my family and I celebrated the convocation of my younger brother who has completed 6 years in kindergarten. I am very proud of his spirit to achieve success. The day was really radiant when I received many greetings from friends and also relatives. They not only gave speeches , even my dorm members made pranks and suprises for me.

      That night, we had a small celebration at home. My father also bought KFC from grab. The night really touched my heart when my family members gave a speech. I was speechless it then because I was too overywhelmed. My mother ordered a cheesecake decorated with chocolates and strawberries from her colleague.

       So in closing, I want to say thank you to everyone who has been present in my life. May my 17th birthday make me better and more motivated to work hard in my studies for the sake of my teachers and family. Last, this year's celebration has become a memory that will be kept and will never be forgotten.
                       💜 THANK YOU 💜
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Memorable Experience 💞

My Experience Of Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine💉

thoyyibah's story🌹