The Most Memorable Experience 💞

       Hello everyone,welcome back to my blog today.I wish you were in good health and happy live alongside your loved ones.✨

  Actually for this blog,I want to share with you a little bit about
a meaningful experience in my life.

  Last March,my family and I vacationed at Kama Lodge located in Taiping,Perak.As well all know,the pandemic that hit the whole world is having a bad effect where we cannot cross states and countries.So,that's why my father chose to go somewhere close.

     THIS IS THE PLACE!!! 🤩

   

 
We left the home around 2pm and arrived there in 3.15pm.At that time,we were restless because of the rain and we could not bathe the pool.But,we smile gratefully when the rain had stopped and was able to enjoy the pool.⛲I 

That night,we ate in the famous food court in Taiping where there are many restaurants.What was the amazing thing,the new norms there was greatly tightened.

Upon arriving at the hotel,our brother was suddenly thirsty and the mineral water in the room had run out.At first,we didn't want to tell our parents because the water sold at the hotel was mostly expensive.What made us happy when the cafe worker gave us three packs of iced tea for frea.This was amazing !

The next morning at 11a.m,we left to go home.Suddenly,my father said he wanted to take us to the Zoo Taiping.Indeed,this placd is quite ordinary,but still memorable enough for us.










  
This is my memorable experince because this destination was our last vacation before the implementation of pkp 3.0 and also this was unforgettabld vacation😥💞

     Thanks for reading 😉💐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experience Of Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine💉

thoyyibah's story🌹